We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A new look? Something? Anything?

I feel bad that our blog has not been updated for awhile. Do we need a new look? How can we get blog-a-licious back to where we started from?

In an effort to jump start things, here are some random musings from my day.

***

I did something today I truly did not think I would ever do. I put my 14 month old on a waiting list, a freaking waiting list, for a pre-school. WTF, I said to myself, as I filled out the form. And I am parent #32 to do this! And there are 6 people on the waiting list for the year after! These people have just had babies, and yet, they have the presence of mind (or lack of perspective) to seek out the waiting list for a local preschool. And, really, this is not an elite institution. Hmmm.

***

My husband just said to me, and I quote, "Dude, I think the Confederacy is going to come back". We just finished watching Jeopardy!, and since it was the college edition, we were feeling pretty smart by getting most of the answers right. Well, right after the end of Jeopardy!, the Country Music Awards started, and we watched the opening sequence. S was a bit horrified to learn that one of the more popular groups of the night are called "Lady Antebellum". Guess this means we will not be moving south anytime soon.

***

My favorite local newspaper columnist just wrote today that she quit her job at the PD and has opened a new clothing boutique in a local neighborhood. She's following her dreams, and I must say, as corny as it sounds, I'm starting to feel a little inspired myself.

***

Random Question: Should I purchase an iPad?

***

Well, that's all I have. Since Modern Family is pre-empted by the CMA's, I'm heading to bed.
Goodnight, blogging world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Silk E. said...

i don't know what we need. probably more regular and interesting posts, and I just don't think we roll like that ( posting regularly. interesting is readers opinion). A new look could not hurt, and how about some music? For a while, Bridget C. was putting a song player with each new post. That could be fun.

11:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home