We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Team Blade!

Skiing, sport of the chalky (white man). I tried snowboarding once last winter, it was fun, yet challenging, and i was sore as hell for 2-3 days. A couple of weeks ago, when I went up for the first time this winter, I was set on trying snow blades, something my friend Missy has mastered and promised was way easy and fun (we are team blade, as will be made official as soon as we get our custom sweatshirts made). Unfortunately, Ski santa fe no longer rents blades so i ended up on the shortest skis possible, and did pretty good.
Today, we returned to the slopes and rented me some blades on the way up.
I am tired as hell, and will likely be at least a little sore. Apparently, I am a natural as i fell a total of 4 times in 4 hours. Not bad.
Behold:





Perren aka Permen is not in any of these b/c he was camera man. WIll get some shots of him next time

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. J said...

Fuckin-A Silk, didn't think you had it in you. Looks like you really enjoyed it...way to go. MoM

9:25 PM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

Thought you were heading for that tree Silk!! Go team blade!!!

9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home