We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Sunday, January 13, 2008

moving along

i guess I alone find humor in the green screen Horror In the Wind pics. Therefore, I thought I'd move 'em on down the page and fortunately have another ACTUAL olan mills photo to throw in the mix. It came up as a blank question mark in the email I received, thankfully Vikki noticed it's absence in the original post and sent it my way.
Medusa, I expect that you will have a little something to say, if only an exclamation of delight -?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are no words....Dr. J

8:37 PM

 
Blogger Klassy Kate said...

Dost my heart beat faster? That. Is. Beautiful.

11:06 PM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

Wow. That mullet is mint.

8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home