We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Saturday, it's a saturday

Waiting for the water to boil for my mac and cheese, thought I'd do a little post. Last night, I happened upon the Scientology south park episode on rerun. I had seen it before, and god damn is it as hilarious as i remembered. If you have not seen this gem, I strongly recommend you track it down. That one and the mormon one too. I sincerely love Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Hi-larity.
I had a few clients yesterday, before I was home channel surfing, the last one of these was an hour and a half with a kinda crazy, who I've mentioned to MedUSA. I like this client a lot, actually. I've decided to accept the fact that she takes fucking FOREVER to get off the table and emerge from the room once done. ANyway, last night I was addressing a pain in her foot and she said " WOW, that is so amazing. It's like as soon as you touched it, it doesn't hurt. Like Jesus, healing the masses or something (laughs). Maybe he was a massage therapist , and no one knows that".
So, I'm pretty sure I was just compared to Jesus, which I'm pretty sure has never happened before, in my life.
I'm off to enjoy my annie's mac and cheese. a la the son of god. peace out -

6 Comments:

Blogger MedusaJ said...

So if you are Jesus, son of God, that must make Dr. J the Virgin Mary......

12:50 PM

 
Blogger Silk E. said...

wow. hadn't thought of that. doesn't seem... quite...right.

4:09 PM

 
Blogger Dr. J said...

Okay, I've been called a lot of things but the Virgin Mary.....

Silk, what's exactly "forever" as in she takes "forever" to get off the table...do you think perhaps she pleasures herself after her massage since it sounds like she might just be in luv with you?

Dr. J

6:02 PM

 
Blogger Silk E. said...

mom, that is sick.
and No.
This last time, she told me that she " took awhile because she was trying to get into that state, to see if her mother in law might contact her" - her mother in law had died earlier in the week.
yep.
welcome to santa fe.

6:25 PM

 
Blogger Lego said...

I too know what it is like to be compared with Jesus. One of the many trials of having such a luxurious beard. Stay strong, keep "healing".

2:38 PM

 
Blogger Klassy Kate said...

Yo J-man,

Can you get me a pony to ride? I think all the kids will think I'm cool cuz of it.

Mmm, mac n cheez.

9:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home