We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Volvo Sighting

Well, we had to move down the controversial post, and let it be known it certainly was not meant to upset anyone. So, thought I'd give a little OC update. I was driving home tonight and decided to meander down W45, you know, for old time's sake. Well, I 'bout crashed into Porkchop when I saw a beat up yellow Volvo wagen parked right in front of the 1828! Is Ed back? Or just the Volvo? Or what? The lights were all on in the house, but I couldn't see in. It would be great if whoever is now living there would have a party so we could crash.

Anyway, obviously, not much going on here in the O.C.

4 Comments:

Blogger Silk E. said...

dude, ed is squattin with damian in the one side of ann trupo's double. probably a look alike volvo. i mean, how could that bitch still be around after the infamous voicemail, outstanding ticket, the whole saga...

11:50 PM

 
Blogger JHM said...

I know, thats what I thought too! However, it did look exactly like the infamous volvo. Wouldn't that be something? And, for real, Ed is STILL squatting w/ Damian???

5:16 PM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

Once a squatter, always a squatter. I have a sweatshirt of his somehow. I don't remember how/why I have it, but I know it's his. Oh wait, that house was FUCKING freezing, that's probably how.

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Klassy Kate said...

how dare you mention any other volvo except mine. silk, hope you are alive and well and that you secured the rug from los alamos without bodily or alien injury.

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home