We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Friday, September 15, 2006

Finally

My quest to get online has proved a challenging one. and continues so. I have about 10 mins in this coffee shop til it closes, and given my past, i cannot be the asshole who lingers. So, first off, folks who told me how great that pic of me and dr. j is.... wtf. I look crazy. It is a poignant shot of the sadness of a mother ( who has already told me she is going to start a mural of pictures of me leaving her. jesus.)
Santa Fe is pretty sweet, kids. The mountains are amazing, the sky is beautiful and amazing on a daily basis. Awesome co-op grocery store and twice a week farmers market. lots of delicious food out and about and at our place courtesy of Chef piddy.
School is going very well, too. Moving right along, massaging classmates from day one and learning lots of anatomy, with lots more to be learned.
We got some furniture in albuquerque, the thrift stores in santa fe are fucking insane. So we will be headed to alb. again in the future b/c it is a cheaper place.
So school is keeping me super busy mon-thurs. i dont have time to do much else on those days but im sure i will get more used to it.
i just remembered that i really want to look on craigs list for albuquerque so im going to cut it even shorter - damn!
sorry bloggers. you know i love you, and someday will be on line at home. until then... anticipate mopre from silk : )

2 Comments:

Blogger MedusaJ said...

So glad to hear from you Silk..I was about to email you to find out how everything is going. Can't wait to come visit, February maybe?

Medusa J

9:20 PM

 
Blogger Klassy Kate said...

Silk, awesome to hear about the scenery and the massaging. Looking forward to hearing more and more...when internet resumes. heart, ME

4:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home