We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

facelift

so i remodeled blogalicous and i don't know where the f the links have gone to? we had the w52, notes from the muck, klassy. J.ho, help a sister out. i'd like to add some more links too, once we recover their space. like maybe the GOP babe of the week which matt has on the notes. High freaking larious. As though Jessica Simpson even knows what a republican is -aren't they the people who work at banana republic? chicken or tuna?
Rufus's fat ass stepped on my laptop this morn, which yes i carelessly left on my bedroom floor. I saw it coming too. He was on the bed and i wanted him off and i told him "watch the computer", but he was obviously ignoring me, or maybe he no speak the english. either way, my screen now looks as though someone shot it with a gun. the thing works, but is not very nice to look at. i guess it's new computer time. yep.
alright kids i'm off to unwind after a tiring day of packing. yawn.
looks like we're getting a little posse together for thursday night at the barking spider. holler.

1 Comments:

Blogger MedusaJ said...

I like the new look....sorry about punking out on all events this week...my bedtime is getting earlier and earlier w/ each passing day of my new job.

10:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home