We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm Out!

See you sweaty asses next week, I am off to comic con to chill with Piddy, Hilary Swank, and Deepak Chopra, to drop a few names. The summer is GONE, for Silk. I'm on a coast to coast to southwest whirlwind these next weeks, but despite this we must all catch up. Or my life will be all the lacking, an this is not acceptable. So I will see ya'll later -
note: not that anyone cares BUT, Afrikka and #1 Squatter were spotted, together in the OC immideate area... Intersant.

2 Comments:

Blogger MedusaJ said...

Oh the drama of the OC, I love it. Let's catch up via a game night or climbing or whatever man!!

2:56 PM

 
Blogger Klassy Kate said...

Heyo, small soiree at Christy's on Sunday at 2 pm for my sorry arse! Be there or be...or just don't be there:)

7:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home