We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

DONE!

I am done with the menial tasks i have called my job for the past two years plus. yay. I will of course miss a few things and a few people but i will survive. i am very glad to have the next one week and a few days to pack up my shit and get ready to rock. We scoped out a Ford Escape today, having decided to buy something to make our move in as that is the most economical thing to do. well, that or live in a stark empty house for the next year and sleep on the floor. It is a 2001, 58,000 miles. I think it is A-OK, but, damn car salespeople are a TRIP. Trip.
I got myself a myspace page, as did piddy yet i am not real satisfied with it, which is part of why I am inspired to utilize the blogalicious once again. I thought myspace might keep me in touch with folks after i move, but it seems no one really uses it very much, and i feel lame with my 4 friends and 2 comments. i may have to leave that behind, but you can have songs, which is fun. Speaking of songs, i think i'll do a random 5 b/c 5 is enough and maybe will keep it more random:
1. People are Strange - the doors - greatest hits - reminds me of the w52 comments/ raging
2. What New York Couples Fight About - morcheeba- parts of the process
3. Every State Line - Ani D. - Living in clip - ani has a good, very poetic new album out. i dig it. she is also pregnant! very exciting for me, as you know i am her bff.
4. She- Green Day - a fun little punk ditty
5. Don't Rock the Boat - Bob and the Wailers - African Herbsman - every reggae fan should have this album, it is s fabulous selection of their tracks and it is not Legend , one can only listen to ANY album 10,000,000 times or so and then, you are done.
well, i had to cheat my ass off on that one. i guess i did not have to but, i felt i should. The i pod is rusty though and so am i so i'm sure it will improve.
onward and upward. enjoy the tuesday night -

1 Comments:

Blogger MedusaJ said...

I vote for the blog, seeing that I am anti-myspace & all. I'd probably have to sign up in order to leave u messages. Long live Blog-a-licious!!

6:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home