We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back in Da Groove

Well, I guess I've transitioned back to life in Cleveland...coming home was a real letdown in some ways, and I felt very out of sorts. But yesterday I started back at work and feel like I'm getting into my routine.

There is nothing new to report in the O.C. Peeps have been illin'; keeping us inside and on the d.l. for the most part. We now have 70+ koi fish in our pond, please people let me know and I'll send you some asap. Fulton Foods got a "facelift" and is now stocking imported beer. We have a psycho squirrel terrorizing the court...its a stalker with crazy eyes, who leaps from fence post to garage to deck like crazy.

Well, obviously I've nothing to report and I'm ashamed for pushing Silk's FABULOUS post about bumper stickers down...so here are some more india picks and please, read Silk's hilarious writing below...


4 Comments:

Blogger Silk E. said...

nice shots - the top one is a great candid one of all the ladies - is that at the cermony or post celebration? and who is the cute little one, a neice?

2:41 PM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

Is that woman laughing at you J-Ho?

10:21 PM

 
Blogger Dr. J said...

In Vasu saying to himself, "I feel something warm and wet"?

4:11 AM

 
Blogger JHM said...

The top shot is just post-pooja (hindu religious ceremony) with this gaggle of 9 (yes, nine) sisters who are somehow, someway related to Vasu. That woman is probably laughing at me, because most people did--I stuck out quite a bit, being tall (for Indian standards) and blonde!

3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home