We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Graduate

Today is my graduation, kids, and all I want to do is nap and chill. I think I am exhausted from the 8 month whirlwind of education I have just endured. I must perservere, go run errands and attend the lovely ceremony at 5 this evening. I am also dragging ass a bit because there was some minimal celebrating last night, and I was up bright and early (well, 9:30 ish) to head over to the Coop for an interview, which went well. Actually it seemed they had decided to hire me before even meeting me, and no thats nothing to do with piddy, simply my stunning resume. So that will be comforting, a little paycheck that is and it seems like a lovely place to work, good vibes, friendly people, and piddy, likely throwing things at me from produce every chance he gets.
gotta run -
I still can't believe the dire state of things on the west 52. Is nothing sacred anymore? Fuck the CPD, and MJ, when is your contract up and where are you headed? I too long for the west cost. Lets start a commune. Better we start one than join one, i think.
Crack kills.

2 Comments:

Blogger MedusaJ said...

congrats!!!!

10:22 PM

 
Blogger Dr. J said...

Silk, congratulations, how nice to finish school. Hope you can take a few days and catch up on rest. Weather looks awesome in SF right now...Can't wait to get a Silk-e massage.

6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home