We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Just wanted to move my ass down the page

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



THis is where we were last weekend, Coachella 2007. Quite a good time, quite a LARGE show. Under "the spider" that you see in the pic is where we would meet up when seperated. Piddy also spotted a friend from cleveland under the spider, also meeting his friends there. What a coincidence. I am now on kick of seeking out GOOD music fests around the country ( we all know there are BAD ones) and, I think I will have to attend Rock the Bells in San Fran in August, because of the line up (we missed rage @ coachella) and b/c it's in san fran. Who's down?
Who am I kidding.
I am broke as can be, but maybe it can happen anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger MedusaJ said...

The spider & the sunset look beautiful. Wish I could have made it out there. It's aight, summer is almost here and there will be plenty of hippie lovin' music fests around the world. One love.

MJ

10:27 AM

 
Blogger Dr. J said...

Silk, you are turning into a little hippie music fest lover. It the day, it was Woodstock. Nice spider sculpture, it would be hard to lose someone with that landmark around.

8:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home