We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Updates, Haps, Etc.

Inspired by Silk, here are the recent happenings from Mabel Court.

I'm slowly but surely getting my resume out and about with the goal of finding an adjunct teaching position...time to put that Master's degree to some use, eh?

I'm also in the process of applying for my state of Ohio counseling license, and if Silk's experience with the state boards is any indication, I don't anticipate it being an easy or efficient process. I think they just harass us in an effort to get us to keep throwing money at them until they finally relent and give us our license.

Young master Kai has added some nice words to his repetoire, including thank you, more, mine, and what's this? Very exciting. Unfortunately, he's also come down with his 10th cold of this winter season (not an exaggeration, folks...I wish it were), so despite the sub-zero temps in Cleve today, we are going out to target and the bin to stock up on supplies and avoid cabin fever.

We're also picking up something special today...I had a natal chart of Kai done and its ready! I'm excited to see what it says...

We successfully installed the Wii Fit, so now the pressure is really on to get in some workouts...

Well, that is about it. Kai is napping and I've got some work to do for my psychopathology class. Silk, Medusa: its time for a new lexulous game.
Silk, Piddy: its time for another sequence night.
Everyone: Peace and I hear birds chirping, spring must be near!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MedusaJ said...

Ah, the dark days of winter...how I remember thee. I hear birds chirping daily and apply sunblock on the regular, even in February. I love it. And Silk, I too have transformed, about a month ago. My hands are finally uncramping.

12:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home