We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

She is with me in my time(s) of need

Driving home from the indian grocery store this morning with the in-laws (we need a blog name for them, btw), feeling kind of blue for a variety of reasons...pass the little bodega on the corner of Abbey Rd. and W. 20 and glance at the stoop...

Sitting there is a fat, like, OBESE midget, legs splayed over the edge of a milk crate, puffing on a cigarette, and he gives me the surliest glare. Oh yeah.

In my mind, I hear Dr. J's crack up laugh and instantly my mood improves!

3 Comments:

Blogger vikki said...

she put in an appearance while charlotte was here this weekend, too. charlotte was feeling a little overwhelmed as she drove away with my kids in her car, preparing to take them swimming all day, and as she pulled away from the curb she passed another car and immediately took note of the license plate--no numbers, just 3 letters: HKJ. miss charlotte felt substantially relieved.

the lady gets around.

10:59 PM

 
Blogger Silk E. said...

I saw that obese midget, Jho, at about noon today!!!! I was taking the rescue kitten to the vet!
Awesome.
That may or may not be the obese midget I saw on election day at the polls. Similar build (haha).

10:30 PM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

HKJ making a number of appearances, I love it! How long are Momma and Pappa Taj in town?
MJ

8:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home