We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Monday, August 17, 2009

Because few things feel as awesome as spending a shit ton of money -


- I have paid off all of my student loans.
- I spent a grotesque amount today at Target, on what you ask? a mothafuckin Dyson, y'all.
- I'm not quite done yet. My next tattoo should commence towards the end of September, I am off to san fran in a week, always pricey but I think I can play it cheap outside of lodging.
Spent this weekend with my globe trotting friend from college (we had the best lunch I have ever had in my own home consisting of oysters and champagne among other things, suprisingly an affordable afternoon), we began the planning for a South East Asia extravaganza, hopefully for sometime in 2010.
Is there a point where retail therapy ceases to be effective?
Should I be concerned?
I don't think so.
And now to see if I can't convince rufus to let me dyson his ass from head to tail. Otherwise, I'll just follow him and collect the hair as he runs away from the all terrifying beast.


5 Comments:

Blogger vikki said...

are we going to get any clues about this new tattoo, or do we have to wait until it manifests?

congratulations on your dyson. i have not yet discovered the end of the usefulness of retail therapy. if it ever stops working for me, i'll let you know.

8:25 AM

 
Blogger Silk E. said...

it's a tree on my back

10:28 PM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

Retail therapy never gets old, much like anger management through dropping a deuce.
MJ

8:18 PM

 
Blogger Webmaster said...

Note to self: Do NOT piss off MedusaJ.

4:22 PM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

It's better to be pissed off than pissed on...unless of course you're into that sort of thing. I don't judge.

3:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home