We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Monday, October 02, 2006

Bitches

I would just like to make known to all folks living near a fitworks fitness facility that they should NOT EVER join this gym. Gyms, cell phones, anything that ropes you in to a contract. FUCK THAT. I joined Fitworks in 2004 and after moving to the hood and just not having the time to work out, and making $6 an hour, I REALLY wanted to cancel this membership - absolutely impossible. As I planned my latest move, i was very aware of the fact that i had signed a 2 year contract in september of 2004 so last month should have been the last payment that the fuckers took out of my account, but they did it again today. When i called, i was informed that their info showed my contract good thru novmber 2007. that is fucking fascinating. if only i would have not had the money in my checking account for them to steal. of course, i had scheduled a credit card payment auto payment which is now all fucked up. I hate fitworks and more so ASF International, and when i looked for their info on line, all i saw was bad press and bad business bureau articles. I hope they go out of business (ASF) and burn in hell.
Work out in your basement, folks. or join the YMCA, they are good christian folk.
does anybody nee any money or know of a bill collecting agency that might need some money? i am all about giving away all of my money to such organizations. really, not a waste of my time at all. i have got to make a note to self to put dominion east ohio and ASF eatshit international as the sole recipients of my life's savings when i pass on.
blogging makes it a little better : )

1 Comments:

Blogger MedusaJ said...

NAZI PRICKS....Damn the man and his corporate bullshit. And hello Dr. J!

9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home