We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Call it a Comeback

Random 10!!!!
I know, I know we missed YOU!
Stop it, really....

1. If He Tries Anything - Out of Range - Ani D.
can't wait to see her this summer. It's been a while.
2. Grey - Reckoning/ Revelling - Ani D.
mmmm hmmmm. can't wait to see her live
3. Under the Bridge - BloodSugarSexMagik-RHCP
classic. Like their new doube album too. Last night , Piddy called me to say that his coworker
would get us free tix to see them in October, but we're not going to live here in October.
Dilemma. I talked him through it, suggesting this be a BAD reason to not move to NM w/ me
and that since it is a TOUR they will surely be playing somewhere in the southwest, too.
4. Sovay - Mysterious Production of Eggs - Andrew Bird
had this one in today. He is playing a free show in Pittsburgh June 7. I'd like to go.
5. Agent Scanner 12- Counter Attack Now - Eye of the Cyclops - Mixmaster Mike
ehhhhhhh
6. 5 million ways to kill a CEO - Party Music - The Coup
so the Coup is coming to cleve, again, and I am not going to see it - one, because dipshit whiteboy MC Homeless, the worst thing to ever happen to hip hop in Ohio, is once again opening, and two beause what is with the guest female rotation?! Like next time it will be me, on tour with Boots Riley promoting radical political hip hop. WHERE IS PAM the FUNKSTRESS? someone, please tell me whats up
7. Watch that Man - Aladdin Sane - David Bowie
sweet
8. Crane/ White Lightning - Kill Bill Soundtrack - RZA -
always a tense moment for me when this one comes on at Talkies. lots o cussing
9. Spin SPin Sugar- Sneaker Pimps - album ?
anthem of the party days. you know "party". also on heavy rotation when i worked at the hair salon
10. Pin- Fever to Tell- Yeah Yeah Yeahs-
i love this band and this album and their new one more and more each listen. Fever to tell is better as an album but the new one has some excellent tracks too
I am satisfied with this random 10. not bad. gotta add to the ipod... add to the ipod

1 Comments:

Blogger MedusaJ said...

I tried to win tix to The Coup show but the fucker on WCSB didn't answer the phone. Dick.

MedusaJ

10:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home