We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday Random

Well, here I am again. The lone blogger. That's my new nickname. Not accurate really, Vasu is over there pumping out the shower thoughts. I don't know a thing about Dr. Jarvis other than that lame ass cheese ball commercial, but he is clearly an asshole.
 Not too much to share here, except: 
 1. My new favorite thing, in the world = the cherry dream smoothie. Frozen organic cherries (kind of a lot of them), some rice milk or milk of your choice for smoothie consistency, 1-2 tbsp. of tahini pref. arrowhead mills brand although any will do, blend away in the blender, throw in some protein powder if so inclined and DAMN that's good.
 You may have to experiment with the tahini amounts but when you get it right - heaven. I made on yesterday with blueberries as well as cherries. mmmmmmmm.
  random quote of the day from yesterday, an acquaintance on the patio of local coffee shop - 
   "... man, I've been sitting in there WAY too long, writing all kinds of.....shit  There's nothing  like getting all fucked up on yerba mate and writing crazy emails...." 
I think you may have to see this guy to appreciate the hilarity, whatever. 
 Pilates is my new found motivation in life. If only I could get my ass there twice a week instead of once, going to aim to begin that next week... 
 Enjoying biking around in the mean time, and feeling slightly more fit as a result but not really. not yet. I did buy a helmet a couple weeks ago, good thing to do especially around here. 
  New Greys anatomy coming up, on practically the same day as a new portishead and a new roots album - amazing. very excited for the week of April 21st. 
 Peace out bloggers, enjoy the mid week. I'm off to the co-op to bitch about it is no longer the little hippie store it was since this asinine expansion, and drink lots of cherry dream smoothies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. J said...

Dude, just read in People Mag (I was in the dentist office or else I would never read that rag!)that Meredith and McDreamy eventually, as in this season, stick with it, make a go of it, commit and make it work...I'm so excited, I would have been clinically depressed if they had broken up permanently and the show went off the air with them not getting back together, I actually think I would stop watching if I thought that was going to happen.
I'm so in love with McDreamy and there are so purr-fect together.

5:58 PM

 
Blogger Silk E. said...

did you just intentionally use " purrfect". have you been drinking?

11:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home