We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Its not wicker, its wood!

Ok, the above has no relevance to blog-a-licious, but I offended someone yesterday by calling his chairs wicker when apparently they are made of wood. It was an innocent comment, I really did think they were wicker!

Anyway, kudos to Silk for the blog upgrade! This has invigorated me. And I thought of a little contest, the kind for which we are famous for. Will all our loyal readers please unite, and lets brainstorm some "creative marketing" for Silk's massage business--and with this crowd I feel compelled to add "Let's keep it clean folks--lets keep it clean."

Let the ideas roll!

{p.s.--for inspiration, don't we all know the advertisement that is always in the free times for "Ethical Massage"? What the hell is ethical massage? But it gets you thinking!}

3 Comments:

Blogger Silk E. said...

ethical massage is what i do, peeps. I had a whole long class in school on it, professional ethics and business. Unethical massage would involve a happy ending and / or madam wu's "health" spa. Particularly in santa fe, most people get massage on the regular for well being or specific issues. I've only had a couple sketchy inquiries and inquiries are harmless, they get the idea and that's it. I would like to clarify in my add to please not call if you're looking for some sexy time, however these ads are expensive, so i need to say as little as possible. right now it says:
Massage Therapy
Relieve Restore Relax. Sarah, my # and license # (dude, they are REALLy expensive).
I can't even imagine how many crazy calls i would/ will get in cleveland where unlike here massage is not part of everyone's lifestyle.
Comes with the territory, i guess...

5:55 PM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

Massage Therapy:
Allow the hands of the Silk-e one to give your body and mind a chance to let go of the physical and emotional tensions of the day. Your Name, Your #, Your License.

7:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

11:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home