We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Friday, April 11, 2008

Things are slooooow

 Massage business is not exactly booming for yours truly, LMT. Working at the co-op ceased to be fulfilling quite some time ago, I'd really rather be doing massage full time. Thus, I think I may actually look into working at a chain franchise located in a strip mall with target. I'm scared.  What to do? I'm at least going to find out what they pay, and if it's "enough", I have many bills so why not just do it for the summer. It just seems like a really unappealing environment, and it's a chain and it's called Massage Envy - worse name possible? I think not. 
 I paid $100 for a little ad in the weekly for 3 weeks, this is week 2 and I have 1 guy today who called on the ad. that's it. I need to get a resume together to drop at the upscale spas here. I just need to do it, if someone could motivate me along those lines that would be much appreciated. 
 blaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. 
 i didn't know you could spell check these posts. nice. 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silk, you must be BORED - new format for Blog-a-licious and all....hang in there - it takes time to build up a clientele. How long before you could apply at 10,000 waves? Dr. J

10:40 AM

 
Blogger Silk E. said...

2 calls since yesterday morning, both leading to appointments so thats an upswing. I've had 5 calls all together, 1 dismissed me for i don't do insurance, another b/c my office is not equipped with a shower (woah, buddy flip back a few pages to those other ads), and every call has been a guy. Interesting. Not necessarily anything to it, but interesting.
Jho, can you please give us links to NFTM, w52, maybe klassy even tho she no longer graces us with her klass. I tried, and failed.

2:12 PM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

Envy and massage really aren't two words I'd joing together to create a phrase let alone a title. They just don't fit together. Hang tough Silk.

5:49 PM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

Apparently I can't spell, I mean join, just J-O-I-N, no G.

5:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home