We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Travel Plans

I thought that the comments from the In Living Color post should have their very own post. Necessary I believe, because of Dr. J's last comment. The cleveland/ Nashville/ wherever else posse (The VA fam would be awesome to see here) should come on out for graduation festivities!
We will be officially graduating on May 16 which is a wenesday.
Dr. J , talk to your girls.
Plan it up.
Meanwhile, Klassy, the ville in april ( dope rhyme!)? whatever dates i put on the ILC comments. I think 15th ish.
Holla back, klass!

3 Comments:

Blogger MedusaJ said...

All of us in the New Mex, that's the dope shit! Dr. J, get my digits from Silk or J-Ho, let's hook it up.

5:56 PM

 
Blogger Klassy Kate said...

NM, certainly.

April in the 'ville is cool. It'll be end of the semester, so I might have to sequester for a little bit, but I can get my shit done so we can chill. More thoughts on the CLE blog...

9:26 PM

 
Blogger Klassy Kate said...

Heyo, my spring break is march 5-10 with the weekends on either side free. After that, the next break is summer...woo hoo! I should wrap up all coursework by the first week of May. School doesn't start until mid-August after that, and fall break is Oct. 13-16. I have another wedding in the land of Cleve over Thanksgiving, so I'll probs be up the whole week. And that's my life for the next 6 months!

11:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home