We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Do You Remember?

...seems like everyone around here could use some laughs...I mean, Silk's got no water and I'm sure it aint smellin pretty in Santa Fe, Medusa's fighting one heck of a battle against shit in our esteemed public transit system, and everyone is fighting off cabin fever due to the record cold in our beautiful city. So I wrapped myself up and made my way to our local library in search of some entertainment. Do you remember that classic tv gem In Living Color? Yes, that's right, with the Fly Girls, Homey da Clown, FireMarshall Bill, and the whole gang? Well we've got the first two seasons over here at Taj Mahal and they are just as I remembered them, hilarious and just so so wrong.
Photo of "In Living Color",  Keenen Ivory Wayans
Photo of "In Living Color",  Damon Wayans

6 Comments:

Blogger Silk E. said...

i can't see the pictures, but love the comeback of ILC, particularly the thought of Taj & you watching and laughing. Have Dr. J down for a few episodes, she will love it.
I think that Jho and MedUSA, Salex and I should convene on Klassy K in the ville in april or may. Takers? Comments, thoughts? share.

4:10 PM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

I can't see the photos either, but I certainly remember being a huge fan of ILC!!! I'm down for an excursion to the ville in either april or may. I also need to make a trip the the Fe, Silk, let me know if you have any breaks coming up from school.

6:43 PM

 
Blogger Silk E. said...

April 15-22 - Nashville or santa fe?
whichever. I am done with classes mid May so then, you know, free for all.

9:26 PM

 
Blogger Klassy Kate said...

Oh, we should all convene, fo sho. Fe or Ville. I'm game. It'll be warm in either by April:)

I need a sweet, sweet gig for summer. Any thoughts kids?

8:29 PM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

I say we rendevous in the Nash in April, pending the okay via Klassy Kate, of course.

8:01 PM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

Oh yeah, followed by the Fe in May.

8:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home