We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Friday, November 03, 2006

Time to Kill

Silk is right, I haven't been planning the wedding...I am kind of in denial about the whole thing, like its not going to really happen in 8 weeks...in classic j.ho. form, I'm leaving the country for a week to sort things out.
In other news, I've been laid up the last few days with a horrendous head cold, just now am I emerging from the fog...which is good, because I'm just in time to PAR-TAY at the costume party this Saturday. I hope Med.Usa and Sa-lexis are still planning on attending. The theme for this party is "come as a saying/proverb". Well, since the majority of our readership is outside the Cleveland area, I'll tell you my costume: Hooker with a Heart of Gold. Yes, Silk, I'm reaching back to our teenage days as Joey Buttafucco's biy-atches (circa 1995-96) and teasing my hair. Pics will be up early next week.
And, for everyone still bored (although, after watching the horror that is "hip hop harry" we should all be riled up) here is another internet music gem that has provided me with endless hours of entertainment thus far. Enjoy, people, enjoy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3382491587979249836

5 Comments:

Blogger Silk E. said...

you are leaving the country? where the hell are you going? can i get some contact, please!? details?

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Silk E. said...

THE motherfuckingHOFF!!! Dear god, if you have not checked that link, go, now.

did you see how when you thought it could not get any worse, he threw the red white and blue in there! Best use of the american flag, ever.

Holy shit.

9:55 PM

 
Blogger Klassy Kate said...

JHo! Don't flee to another country! (El Salvador? With the kiddies?) 8 weeks, huh, only 8 weeks--the passage of time is funny. hmm, more thoughts to come. kk

4:19 PM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

Loved the costume J-Ho!

10:46 AM

 
Blogger MedusaJ said...

Holy shit, is that video for real?

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home