We've Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Another Saturday Night...

...you know the Cat Stevens song. Does not exactly apply to me at the moment, but it is another Saturday night. And here I sit, at the house of Dr. J, doing laundry and eating pizza. Where's Dr. J, you wonder? She went to Chicago for the day to go shopping. Mmmm-hmmm. Must be nice. Hopefully, she kept her usually rag-laden daughter in mind.
It has been an odd week for me , personally. From my mysteriously lengthy illness with changing symptoms by the day, to the OC appearance of Chief for sad and unfortunate reasons, to the second of Rufus' seizures, to an abundance of crazy and stressy energy at a particular coffee shop...
Anyway, that week is at an end, and I am looking forward to a rockin' Sunday at the crackshack, despite the forecasted chilly potentially rainy weather.
In other news, Piddy's leading role in a movie has landed at an Internationaly acclaimed film festival in San Diego at the end of July. That's right. Guess who's going to San Diego? Woo-hoooo.
Well I would just LOVE to bust out a random 10 right now, but alas, i am ipod-less. I could do one from Dr. J's collection but it just would not be the same. Shout out to J.ho and Taj for attempting to plan a bowling night tonight.... one to come, for sure , and also for offering the Taj Mahal ( that's the house of Taj) as a place for me to launder my dirty clothes. Peace out for now -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home